Monday, August 18, 2008

It feels really good to be with my family, even though today I didn't spend a lot of time with my family it made me realise how important they are to me. I can't believe I nearly cried when I was telling my mum about my thoughts.. Really, my dad, mum and aunt are the ones that I can really turn to when I need someone to listen.

I love my family. :)

---

Again I forgot that tomorrow would be the second last official day of school. I.. don't want to not go to school.

---

I still remember how I couldn't sleep yesterday night because I was thinking a lot, and the feeling's coming back again; I want to be able to sleep peacefully, not thinking too much about anything. Yet it just keeps coming back and haunting me. When will I ever not think so much? But maybe it is the thinking that defines me, that makes me who I am.

Probably another dark and lonely night.