skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
help.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I admire you for your courage. If I could be like you..
爱真的需要勇气
来面对流言蜚语
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shopping Online
About Me
artix
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2009
(
67
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
9
)
►
July
(
11
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
9
)
►
April
(
13
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
165
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
13
)
►
October
(
19
)
►
September
(
26
)
▼
August
(
21
)
Rent is amazing. It brings so many real life probl...
Hey, the Sound Baster USB X-Fi isn't that bad at a...
Spent quality time with my family today :) and we ...
GP was.. fine. I did something like "The idea that...
Is it just me who's too paranoid about GP? Everyon...
I need to keep myself ready in this ever-changing ...
Really bad sleep man. Don't know why also. I lost...
Probably too dependent on people. Sigh..
Today was a fine and happy day because I get to en...
It feels really good to be with my family, even th...
The weekend's wasted, I totally didn't mug much, p...
Went to watch the Red Knight, and it's kinda nice ...
Don't emo!! :D --- Was reading Wilfred's blog, a...
I admire you for your courage. If I could be like ...
So yesterday was national day. Went to school in t...
Okay fine. I was trying to make up some very very ...
Hmm I wasn't really in the mood of blogging these ...
I wonder what I need in my life. I have always fel...
Alumni concert was incredible. There's really no w...
I'm.. surprised at the way we handle things, we ca...
My life is in a mess right now because of my inabi...
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
12
)
►
May
(
16
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2007
(
81
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
10
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
12
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2006
(
48
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
14
)
►
September
(
19
)
►
August
(
2
)