Friday, July 25, 2008

Today was a long day man. In the morning we had GP compre which was actually quite nice to do, the topic was on banning drugs in sports competition and the passages was quite engaging. Thus at least GP wasn't as dry as it normally was. Then we had Maths, I realised that my self-revision on Hypothesis Testing was not very effective as I still do not know a lot of stuff. Gotta catch up on my work man, there's still 3 more subjects -.-

Kbox today with Di Jie, Yi Chan and Melissa. K Student package IMO is worth buying, for $14.50 (which includes all your Karaoke-on-Demand charges and tidbits charges) you get 5 hours of singing (2-7) and you get a LOT of tidbits (which we didn't finish haha). So I really had fun with the people, I am falling in love with the song 害怕 by JJ Lin, it's really nice. We were quite high, and Junyao joined us for a while and we sang One Night in 北京 haha it was hilarious. Junyao actually has good falsetto but it's damn freaking loud -.- I think I can do it quite well too :)

Anyway the session was quite fun, we were jumping around on high songs like 第一天, 恋爱ing and Julia. Though as usual I lost my voice at the end :X but well it was all worth it. I hope my falsetto sounded nice, it was quite okay through the mike but I think maybe the speaker suits my weird falsetto sound, haha.

I've been thinking a bit just now and I think that there is a need to stop my idealistic image of relationships, it's been getting in my way in my life too many times, and I need to stop falling in like with people so easily. There are just so many other things in life that I can cherish and enjoy, like MUSIC :) But anyway, yeah, I might just go back to normal after a few days but at least I wanted to drop this love thingy right at this moment, and I hope I will be able to overcome it.

I'm quite high now XD