I don't even know what's with me, I could be squeezing my drink packet and squirting drinks onto foolscap paper.
Today's just the same, our Economics tutor seems to be totally disappointed in our class and giving up hope.. She just gives us that "I hate you" face and then the class was like super quiet and I hate the feeling, it just feels like I don't even have room to breathe. I hate that I hate that.
After school I was just stoning around, talked to Boon Wei a bit and yeah maybe that's all, I wonder if I made the right decision by not going to Ang Mo Kio library.. Yeah, I'm always so afraid of causing trouble to every other person I don't want to be anywhere, I just want to have some rest, and maybe talk to the wall about things that I haven't been able to speak up to anyone else. That will look stupid, isn't it? Haha..
I've been having weird dreams, I dreamt of myself going back to the chocolate shop in Vienna and then I bought so much chocolates that I missed the reporting time and I just woke up.
Memories..
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by artix at 7:29 PM