Monday, July 07, 2008

Hmm.. What should I say about today's choir.. We found many of our mistakes? It's good that we have discovered them before it gets too late, I especially agree with what Miss Lim said about us following her beat timings too much, until we are starting to lose our feel in the song. I think we have to work hard, especially the guys who are deproving. And fix our posture too -.-

On a sidenote, pamugun staggered really felt good for me. I think we should actually sing like that, I can really feel the different parts coming in to build up the scene of the hunter-sparrow chase. But I guess we can't as we still have to do our gunshooting action.

Let's see.. I am scared that I can't catch up on studies when I come back? I don't know bah. And I really want to watch a lot of movies.. Like hmm Wanted, Hancock, Sex and the City (I'm under 18) and blah blah don't know what. But I think I won't have the time anymore, I've been reducing my computer gaming times due to NO TIME -.- But well, I think all my time spent on whatever I do until now is worth it, I know I will enjoy it at the end?