Argh! I can't find my GP A Level questions.
Today was a fine day, I was randomly reminded by our dear principal to start studying hard for the upcoming prelims. Damn, it's 27 days to prelims! I need to start mugging back the J1 topics, which I've all forgotten -.-
Seeing the juniors sing the NDP songs really brings me back to the memories of myself enjoying the National Day celebration with the choir. Even though I'm not a Singaporean, it's this type of spirit that bonds the choir together and make my heart go on. I wish that I could sing together with the juniors; it's the music that makes my heart go dizzy and stuff, because it's simply so beautiful.
I hope that I will not go back to the past few days of emo-ism, hmm I recalled that yesterday I was kinda depressed on my way back to hostel so I was singing Angels and then when I passed through a classroom block some idiot just shouted "Shut up la!" walao that was so encouraging. Thanks man. T_T But at least I'm kinda fine now? Thanks to people who encouraged me I hope I haven't been a disturbance to anyone.
My eyes feel a bit tired. What if I suddenly lost my eyesight one day? I really can't imagine the amount of mental strength and endurance that one without sight has to go through, we just take the ability to see for granted and abuse our eyes, that's why I've got my shortsightedness -.-
EDIT: I've found my A Level questions but that's not the point
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Posted by artix at 7:52 PM