Monday, July 28, 2008

Life these few days have been quite sucky bored for me, I actually encountered several problems with the way I am handling my life, and I "told jason I would flame everyone on the blog", but after a while I was thinking: does it matter? It's over and the job's settled, I should just keep all the 'gases' to myself and no one is to be blamed.

Today marks the end of the choir J2s in their one and a half years of choral singing, and I have to say that it was so short. I was telling Di Jie how I wish I would have tried to conduct the choir when Miss Lim was auditioning for student conductors last year, I have always dreamed of making music with other people. It's really only after you lose whatever you have then you realise the importance of it. Music connects with me so much, I really feel that it is the only way of expressing my feelings. How I wished that I was in the comm, whether music or admin, so long as I can contribute my best to the choir.

There are so many things that I've typed that I've just deleted because I really don't know how to express it in proper English, thanks to my poor command of the language and my inability to understand myself fully. I am feeling quite down now and I don't know why this happens, maybe it's because choir has ended, or maybe because something wrong happened today, or because there hasn't been excitement in the past few days. I hope I have become the person that I want to be, one that brings joy to everyone and one that provides help in need, and not the other way round.

I think I still do not fully understand myself.

On a side note, I got a high score of 9424 for Snake Xenzia on my phone. It's quite amazing though I didn't manage to break the 10000 mark.

Damn I need Chinese input to say what I want to say.