Friday, July 10, 2009

Why am I having really weird dreams nowadays?

For yesterday night I can't remember everything, but I had 2 dreams, one from yesterday night until this morning 8.40, and one from then until now (I stupidly overslept -.-).

1. I know I suddenly had this introduction session with 黑Girl (like seriously wtf?!) and then I started talking to this unidentified member who's not in the group. Then we went to eat ice kacang (in the middle of the class) and starting talking nonsense which I can't remember. Then I drove back (since when did I get a car anyway?!) and I forgot whatever happened.

2. I moved into a hostel that looks like a resort. There's this guy who's ostracized. (and I can't remember anything about him already) My brother controlled the steering wheel while I stepped on the brake pedal (HOW?!). There's this girl who looks pretty but I totally can't remember her face or anything. Ah now that I try to recall the hostel room seems to be able to hold up to 8 persons and it's mixed.

What the.. And the problem is I'm oversleeping like crazy I don't know how I'm gonna get up on the 14th of July.