Me: "everything around me breaks down"
Shaun: "sounds like life"
Totally whole-heartedly agree zz. My computer's LAN port is spoiled, my USB LAN adapter is spoiled, I can't use wireless in my room BUT can use in my friend's room who's 3 rooms away from me. Nice.
Anyway life's been pretty slack so far.. Went out with the Malaysian people these few days for food/orientation-related stuff. Hall orientation starting tomorrow, really lookin' forward to it. But tomorrow I have computing LESSON like what?! And matriculation. And I can only apply for Student Pass next week because I did the checkup late.. Zzz.
I feel really really screwed because of this wireless thing. Now I'm forced to use internet in my friend's room. I wonder how I can fix this..
Sometimes you yearn for internet, when it comes to you and you're using it, you suddenly find yourself with nothing to do.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Posted by artix at 9:55 PM