Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I had a really, really weird dream. Let me blog it down before I forget (although I have forgotten most of it)

What I remember is me and some Malaysian scholars were eating at the McDonalds (apparently in Vietnam). Then I went to order food, and decided to try something different. And I saw something like 'Frosty' and 'Crispy' or whatever, which the person said it's not available anymore. Heck, I also saw the Oreo McFlurry. And then in the end I called for some er.. I can't exactly remember, but it's some bread with Vanilla and Chocolate toppings. (lol)

Then all the Malaysian scholars suddenly came and then asked me why I order so slow. This was when I remembered that I left my computer and my clothes (in 1 bag, which is very similar to what I am gonna bring to Singapore when I take bus alone on the 14th) on the McDonalds' chair. We rushed back, and realised that it's gone.

The scene changes to on a certain road (drama, huh) and we can't find my laptop. I feel really pissed about my lost laptop. Apparently there's a policeman, so I spoke English to him about my lost laptop. He spoke Chinese to me! And after a little conversation which I completely have no idea what we spoke about, he said something like "陪你咯" and gave me some malaysian ringgit notes (where the hell did these Vietnamese get Malaysian ringgit notes anyway?!?!?!) which in total adds up to I think RM850 (I didn't count in my dream, it was an estimation). Just when I was about to tell him that my computer costs RM4000 (LOL), he disappeared.

Then my brother's sms woke me up. He said that he will be getting his room today. Haiz suay if I have gone out earlier I could stay in his house instead of being home alone. But things are always unexpected I guess.

I just hope that my computer doesn't get left alone when I travel out on the 14th.