I didn't blog as I did not have internet connection in.. Eusoff Hall! I've successfully (yeah, successfully) moved into Eusoff Hall on Tuesday after I took my long bus ride to Larkin, then through the customs to Kranji MRT and blah blah blah. Moved in with ease as everyone there already knew me through my brother, lol. And I'm staying in B112, with Leeyu, DK, CK, Tee Hong and Jia Wei, haha, this will be really fun.
And then slacked the rest of the days going for International Freshmen Orientation Week, got to know quite some Malaysian friends including Cheryl, Gwendelene, Wee Kiat, Meiyu, and Erin & Eunice (twins!). It was quite fun, I got to hang out instead of staring at my computer.
Now I'm back in Malaysia after yesterday's tiring bus ride back (I actually forgot to bring my passport halfway to Kranji MRT!!), and had a good (though maybe not enough) sleep on the home sweet home bed <3
Oh yeah. I'm expecting a lot of crazy activities coming up :)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Posted by artix at 9:16 AM