Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These few days have been.. Unproductive I guess? I started econs revision but didn't progress much, I'm finishing up on reading the syllabus but I haven't start on reading the answer schemes yet (and that's the integral part of the whole revision).

I can't really remember what happened these few days, I know I downloaded some songs to listen, and tried to learn some songs, and I like recording myself singing I'm Yours with the guitar and hearing it HAHA I know I'm quite 自恋 haha.

Today's Seok Hui's birthday and we celebrated it at my class bench. After that we couldn't find a classroom so we were mugging at SRC benches, and Siew Ying was breaking out with sweat haha I guess it's really stuffy there. But then again we really couldn't find an air-conditioned place to study.

Went to choir afterwards. I guess Miss Lim's really disappointed at the performance of the choir over the past week until now.. I can't really comment but I guess they should be stricter in their sectionals, because from what I've seen it's not exactly very effective. I hope the choir gets better though I really want to hear them sing the songs. Kaliban!

Now I'm doing GP AQ. Aggression!!! Grrr... Haha this is random -.-

David Archuleta released Angels as a new single. He did a lot of improvisations but I think he did it too much until some parts of the songs are kinda weird. But it's still nice haha.