Hmm so Friday was another random day with boring physics and chem lessons.. And then I was extremely random because I went out with Adriel to buy stuff. And in the end I didn't buy anything from J8. (But hey I managed to lompang a cab trip XD) At least Adriel's got company he intended to buy alone! Haha..
Parents are coming later! I can feel the family love. Haha.
--edit at 7pm--
Went out with parents and apparently I ate 3 packets of bee hoon without knowing it's 3 o.0 Anyway we went to Sim Lim Square to repair my computer.. The technician said that the motherboard is 'burnt' and he can either repair for $210 or change the entire motherboard for $380. Nowadays repairing computers are so expensive.. I was suggesting to my dad that instead of changing the motherboard we can buy the 1st generation Eee PC for $398, around the same price! Haha.
After that we went to NUS to look for my brother, and we ate at the canteen there.. The McDonald's in NUS is like subsdizied I envy them so much -.- One Big Mac meal only costs $4.90 as opposed to $6.75 in regular McDonald's restaurants. (Why are there so many prices in this post?) So I ate the big mac meal and tried the wasabi fries it's really nice! :) Recommend others to try it out.
Hmm we went to IMM afterwards to shop.. Nothing much there except that my dad was crazy over this toyota car that he wants to buy. Haha.
Haha I just realised my life is going to be consisting of guitar and guitar and guitar, because I'm like gonna guitar again..
P/S: I changed specs! Not purple anymore.. Haha probably I lost my uniqueness. Haha.
There are times where I can read anything on the web, be it someone's blog, a random information on google, or anything else probably on wikipedia, and I'll start thinking a lot about how it relates to me, and how my life is probably worse than others in a certain sense. Maybe sometimes I just care too much or anything, but sometimes it really gets to me and I'll really crumble. That's my weak side, I guess.
family
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Posted by artix at 9:50 AM