<3 choir to the max.
Every lesson now seems so boring to me that I can't really absorb much. Had econs revision lecture (mock exam next monday! -.-) and GP lesson on the compre on freedom.. LIBERTY! EQUALITY! FRATERNITY! Haha.. Then it was really, really boring because I was stoning in school from 12 until 3. Was with shaun and junyao, we went to AVT to play the clavinova, went to LT3 to 'play' drums when I realised I forgot to bring my pseudo-drumsticks (papermate pen ftw!) and went to the com room to randomly use the internet.
Then we had a cappella practice, and then it's prom performance audition! I think we did rather badly? It was kinda horribly out of tune but I guess we enjoyed ourselves. Like junyao CRACKING and going out of tune haha. After that I stayed back to watch some of the performances, there's harapan performing magic, breakdancing from MAD, and some guitar + singing. Jiayou to tack kian and terrance too. :)
Went to choir to watch the J1s sing. I never knew that White Christmas is such a nice song. When I first listened to the Real Group's rendition I felt that it was a normal song but I can really feel the warmth of the song from the choir juniors :) Seems that this song requires a larger group to sing. Haha. It's really, really nice. And mamma mia is also nice too! Really lookin' forward to their performance on friday. I really miss singing with the choir, I miss entering the AVT early to randomly play the clavinova, I miss seeing Miss Lim (loves to her!), I miss standing and putting my files on the ground, I miss making music, I miss getting scolded, I miss sectionals, I miss practically everything. I really want to go for carolling..
And I still need to find a place to stay after prom night, and find a job.. Sigh.
i <3 choir
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:05 PM