Saturday, May 03, 2008

Today's choir was quite bad, Ms Lim was super pissed with us in the morning, she said 'i understand you all are tired and your voices are bad today', but that's not an excuse that we are not singing well! I was wondering whether Ms Lim made the right choice by _not_ scolding us and asking us to rest and come back at 12:30pm. So I had this little intellectual talk with Cherie, Li-shan and Junyao, haha! Ultimately Junyao thinks that Ms Lim has her own reasons and that's why she's not scolding the choir, but I think that the choir deserves some scolding (pressure) as the concert is like in less than 1 week and we are still singing like shit.

A cappella was quite okay, hallelujah is a bit zao xia but well we'll try to sing better through some more practice.

Anyway, Ms Lim's theory got pawned by our afternoon performance -.- where we really performed quite badly. We didn't get the pulse right and some random stuff here and there really made her quite angry.. I think we really need to start working hard!! Else there's no time already. It's already like 3rd may.. Sigh sigh jiayou everyone!

Loads of homework to be done.. Ahh.. I want to slack.. -.-

I sit and wait
Does an angel
Contemplate my faith
And do they know
I don't think they know >.<

random!!