Hmm lots of stuff happened..
Sunday: I was doing my GP time tunnel presentation for the whole morning, not bad I learnt some stuff! It's actually quite interesting, stuff about computer/AI, rocketry, television and others. And in the afternoon went to practice investiture dinner's performance with Grace, decided to sing 一眼瞬间 and 摩天轮 (a bit high for me -.-) I think it's quite nice la we can make it.. Hmm then at night I realised I left my thumb drive in the computer room! >.< Now can't find it back.. And apparently the one who picked up my thumb drive 不是个好心人,he didn't return it to the office! =(
Monday: Math lecture test.. I think I didn't do that well, I did careless mistakes for the AP/GP question, damn! It's supposed to be a giveaway question.. But I was quite happy in the afternoon because I got 24.5/25 for chemistry class test =) Stupid phenol mistake. Anyway, choir was a bit bad, we were all too excited and just 乱乱 chiong around and Ms Lim was not really happy with us.. I really need to work hard more especially in my breathing! I can't breath properly now -.-
Oh and at night I watched 千与千寻, it's really a very nice anime, with nice story. Too bad the ending is a bit stupid, didn't tell us what happened to the other protagonist of the show. Highly recommended for everyone to watch it. (Or am I very lag by watching it now -.-)
Today: Quite an ordinary day, nothing much happened. Went for acappella prac this afternoon, I think we still got 走声 a bit but I guess the overall feeling is quite okay, I think we can make it during the concert! Jiayou guys =)
Concert is approaching.. 心情有点混乱,很多事情在这几个星期一瞬间就过去了。真的希望这次的演出会是一个成功的,当然我也会尽我的全力。加油加油!
edit: oh forgot to mention that I had a lot of fun today behind LT3 with the drums =) and I just signed up for percussion drum course!! AHH IMBA HAPPY ~~ (wah I get happy very easily!! =))
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by artix at 7:09 PM