The moment I logged into blogger, I realised something magical. 07S69's blog was above mine. Which means.. SOMEONE UPDATED THE CLASS BLOG! OMG. Jack posted some class photos. Guess I'll try to keep it going. Haha.
Anyway, ignore yesterday's post, I had nothing better to do as I was rotting in the boarding school.
Went to SHAKE! yesterday. It gets better as the night progresses, the first few dances were really very messy. The Bboy instructor is really good! I like the Chinese Dance Alumni dance. And One Missed Call was awesome! Really like the setting and the 猛ness. Haha. Overall it's really great, now I really regret not going to last year's Dance Night. Oh ya, Pot Luck was one of the better dances also. And the chinese + modern one is also very nice. Haha why am I giving all positive comments.
I wish I could be in MAD.. Haha.
Okay! I'm off the revive the class blog!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Posted by artix at 9:10 AM