Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home sweet home :)

I'm back in Malaysia! I came back on Friday night, immediately after school ends. I'm gonna miss quite a lot of things during this trip back to M'sia, such as 3 (omg omg damn 3) choir practices and Chemistry make up remedials. I think I'm gonna try to study at home, today I wasted the whole day >.< But I did two chemistry tutorials yesterday! It's like the 1st time in 5.5 years of studying in Singapore that I actually did homework at home.

Playing dota has made me realized something that I have always never known of. I realized that I am scared of losing my friends, as my skills in dota is deproving, then I don't know why I am so troubled over it. Recently I realized that it's because I am scared of playing so badly in dota that my friends all don't want to play with me anymore, and I think I can't afford that. I am scared of losing them, at least in the game playing aspect.

Oh well, I am a very happy person compared to many others. So to all the others, stay strong, and jiayou :)