Went to NTU choir concert yesterday. It was quite nice, but I thought that during the song and dance part, they didn't sing that well. Maybe it's because they only focused on the dances and not the singing.. And that's what makes it quite bad I think. I like the songs though. Their songs are all quite 'positive', as in they didn't have many sad songs.
And I'm so pissed off by TMNet (ISP in malaysia)! Used the webmail to send emails and it was only sent after like, 30 minutes? wth! Then the process of applying leave took me a damned 30 minutes, forcing me to run to coronation plaza and feeling all sweaty.
Then I was like thinking, was it really worth it? If I chose not to go last minute I would be totally wasting Junyao's effort of helping me to get the ticket to the concert. But I didn't really enjoy my time with the people I guess. It was fun, true, but ultimately I don't know. It just feels kinda weird.
"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone" that was the quote from one of the performances, I think it's during "Seasons of Love". That's quite true to me, as I had crushed on lots of people in the past (lol!)
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Posted by artix at 1:12 PM