[DDR Today]
New records:
MAX 300 EXPERT - A° [91x,xxx] (finally!)
Trip Machine PheoniX CHALLENGE - B [85x,xxx]
(lol, I have trouble passing EXPERT and I passed CHALLENGE with higher score than my expert score on 1st try -.-)
SAKURA EXPERT - A [91x,xxx] (can be FC-ed.. not really a record, but finally an A)
Poseidon EXPERT - A [92x,xxx] (1st try.. Gotta AA this)
Pluto EXPERT - A° [940,xxx] (damn it! Must must AA this next time, which is after blocks.. >.<)
PARANOiA (Hades) EXPERT - E (lol, obvious -.- still can't pass this shit.)
No AAs today, very sad.. But got a few full combos! (= And today quite off-form leh, lots of songs keep missing in the end get score like B? wth.. I guess that's why I didn't manage to AA Pluto EXPERT. Oh and got promotion these 3 days, top up $20 get $20 free! Haha..
Ah, anyway, no one really cares. I'll just be happy with my scores.
Today went PC fair and didn't buy anything.. In the end was stoning with Junyao at bus stop waiting for that damned bus. Then I stopped at coro to attempt to cut hair and the barber's closed -.- So today quite sad.
I guess I'm on my own now.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:19 PM