Sunday, March 09, 2008

It's been so long since I last blogged like so 'early in the morning', but I felt that I really needed to blog, especially after I watched huangcheng.

Yeah it was nice, at least to me. Though the 1st play was somewhat boring, the 2nd and 3rd plays are really well done. (momo pro acting! jiayou!) And I liked how X acted, she really brings out how her character is supposed to be modeled like. Shall not say too much, else it'll be spoilers. Haha.

At the end of the whole thingy the whole cast n crew came out and scream for joy, then they sang 唱一首华初的歌. At that very moment my mind was brought back to my high school Chinese Drama's productions.. 李光前 (where I was acting as his son xP), 因为有你 and 心韵.新韵 (sound group). I can still remember the joy, the feeling when the production is finally over. You get the sense of satisfaction that could not happen in any other places, especially the feelings in 心韵.新韵, it was really amazing. And now that I saw how the huangcheng people fought so much just for these 2 days, I am really touched. Now that I think of it, I might have really joined huangcheng last year, but well I guess choir was at my higher priority.

Well, it's really nice to see all of 'em getting this performance out for us to watch, and I really enjoyed it. Maybe someday I will feel the same feeling again in some other productions or concerts, but the huangcheng feel I believe will be something that will be very different. Kinda sad that I couldn't grasp a taste of it. (And now that I think of it, I really regret not going for huangcheng last year..)

黄城,棒!