I really hope I can post happy stuff once in a while, but I guess I can't.
DDR Today
------------
Got some new achievements.. I think I got AA for Baby's Tears, No. 13 (!!), Saturn, and something else.. can't remember. But I still can't pass Pluto Relinquish for god's sake, it's like so damn imba hard. Especially when you are so tired after getting through most parts of the song and the 8th notes at 400bpm comes up.
And today I'm very sad, because I went to Dhoby Ghaut at 2pm to wait for *people* to watch Step Up 2, then they decided they will watch at 6. FINE, I wait till 6pm. Then after that they said they wanted to play pool. FINE. Then they called me up and they all decided to watch movie. In the end all of 'em watched Vantage Point. FINE!
So I was left there to emo, and I didn't get to watch Step Up 2 in the end. Pretty cool life, huh?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:02 PM