Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday we had form teacher period. And Joseph was showing the skit cum dance that he participated in with the SCGS girls. The theme was racial harmony; and they were all dressed up in different racial groups.

When the show is playing, my class were commenting on the “er-ness” of the girls. While I was thinking differently. I think my classmates are sorta childish I don’t mean that. Maybe it is because they have never really experienced the hardship in going through all the rehearsals, as well as the joy. I think Joseph surely had learned a lot from this.

And that leads me to the AYLS days again. The days where I was like, infatuated with Lee Koon for 1.5 weeks? Sigh. Just have a strange feeling when I think of that everytime. I sort of learned something from there bah. Until now I am still thinking whether my decision of telling her I like her was a good choice. The thing is, she saw my weakened self that few days, and it’s like it would be very “funny” (readers should get what I mean) (LOL READER = moxiang + andre) to tell her that I like her when everything is in her eyes. And she even said “I guessed it long ago”.

But if I didn’t tell her, I can’t imagine what I would be feeling now. Maybe I’ll still be attracted infatuated with her? That is my guess. And I wouldn’t guess my results. I told myself that there will be a drop if I didn’t tell her on that day. I can’t even remember the date.

And strangely, I am one of the few (I don’t think I am the only one) people in 心韵.新韵 that had my results _improved_ in Term 3 (excluding the people who really don’t treasure these working days, of course, for example Bin Sheng). Sometimes I would really be thinking, what the hell? Or did I not really put in my heart into the show?

Sigh.

That is what I am afraid of. And I am constantly telling myself that that wasn’t the truth. I really enjoyed it. Really..

And I seriously think that I shouldn’t ::hate:: Lee Koon. It’s not good, of course, when I am trying to sorta destroy our ‘friendship’, or whatever you call that. Let’s just keep it that way. At least we are “acquaintances”. Yeah.

Exams are coming. And I had been slacking. I always told myself, “Time to start mugging”, but in the end I don’t even know what I was doing. But others called me a “mugger” when I isn’t one.

I really want to shout What the heck is that for.