Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time really flies. 2/3 of August is over.

I seriously don't know what I've been doing.. Choir welcome tea was enjoyable, got to know lots of stuff about Eusoff Choir. I really respect Andrew and Handy for having the determination to make this choir a great one. I wish I could be like them, leadership qualities..

Inter Block Games started, lots of games ongoing.. Volleyball was exciting, B block thrashed the others! Woohoo! Other games are fine.. I don't know lazy to update.

I met my computing mentor.. He's a nice guy, he treated us to dinner and red wine! And he asked me to get a girlfriend LOL he said now's the time to enjoy and whatever people say about concentrating in studies are just talk cock. I don't know about that.. I'll just let time fly and wait for the chance to appear.. Haha.

What do you do when your friend is emotionally down? Do you attempt to comfort him? Or just sit there and let him sort out everything himself? These 2 weeks I've encountered various such incidents.. Be it relationship, expectations, or just plain emo. I don't know what to do..