Sunday, August 02, 2009

I'm suddenly tired and have been feeling really sleepy in the past hour. I don't really know what I did these few days, I know I got to know a lot of new friends from hall/SoC, and orientation activites are really fun but energy-draining at the same time. Now that my schedule is packed for the rest of the weeks (activities and more activities), I suddenly miss nua-ing at home and doing nothing but surfing the net and probably watching TV. I miss my Channel V..

And my guitar doesn't seem to like me these few days, I can't play a proper tune. It's like I'm really too tired to make music out of it.

Met up with a lot of old friends yesterday.. Went to Sushi Teh @ Taka to meet with Donald, Junyao, Adriel, Jack and Yan Tian, and it feels really good seeing your friends still alive and happy. At night gathered around with choir people a bit, and I do realise that these people are the ones I loved and have gone through excruciating (I keep using this word these days!) practices with.

School's starting in 9 days (11 August!), and I hope I'll be able to read the programming stuff without difficulty. I will pull through.. I hope.