I'm not really the type of person who loves to blog, and thus as I'm extremely busy these few days, I was really not intending to blog, but hey, since I've got nothing to do now, I shall post a lil' bit of what's happening these few days.
Basically, I had lots of fun at Computing Orientation, and that includes the finale on Friday night where I cosplayed as Superman (with huge huge muscles made by papers and 8 packs made by a pen). It was retarded, really, but well it's for the team. And I'm really happy that I won best male freshie of the orientation! Shows that I'm enthu enough k. Haha. Gratz to Carolyn who got best female freshie too.
Tuesday was Flag Day (the timing is screwed, sorry), and I went off to collect donations, and it was not easy as you have to stand for 3-4 hours and get only a little bit of rest. Although I slacked off much (well..), I still did collect some money for Eusoff.
Today's Rag Day, and I must say the Eusoff float is AWESOME!!! It's really really nice and I really feel the eusoff spirit within us during the performance. Although we didn't win the rag & flag champion (probably because of the flag part.. lol) we got Best Float Design, Best Presentation and Most Creative Float awards, making Eusoff the hall with the most awards! :) We really pulled through and if I'm not wrong the Best Float Design award is really hard to get so kudos to the designers of our submarine and octopus and stuff!
I'm super super tired as I didn't sleep well these 2 weeks, have been going on orientations + rag, I have only an average of 6 hours per day.. That's really a lot to the raggers, but well I need adequate sleep to function properly. My eyes are aching.. But I can't sleep 'cos I know I can't wake up. Haha.
I don't know what to type already so byebye!
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Posted by artix at 7:29 PM