Seems like my blogskin is not working perfectly with Internet Explorer, the "Scroll Left" goes below the "Scroll Right" T_T No mood to change blogskin now I'll try to change it when I am in the mood to.
Today's choir practice was quite okay, Ms Lim scolded us quite a bit. I think everyone's subconsciously affected by the block tests maybe we just didn't realise it. But we still got to struggle through this busy period, I'm sure the choir can do it.
Burung Kakaktua,
Muncul di jendela,
Nenek sudah tua,
Giginya tinggal dua.
Letrum letrum letrum ooh la la
Letrum letrum letrum ooh la la
Letrum letrum letrum ooh la la
Burung Kakaktua
I love burung. Mr Velasco introduced the american swing beat inside, and I think he's a genius for putting that in, because it totally fits the song's mood so well IMO :) It's damn nice okay. And bubuy bulan is equally nice hehe how can I forget my all-time favourite song! Gotta compose the rock version some time.
Seeing her smile brings me joy, I just can't control myself to smile too when I see her do the same. The smile is filled with so much conviction, so much truthfulness, so much expression.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by artix at 9:18 PM