Tuesday, June 03, 2008

JTS on Sunday! We went to Peninsular Hotel if I'm not wrong, and we had lunch (buffet) there. It's on a first-come-first-serve basis, so we called for 40++ 小笼包 in the end only around 10 came -.- Quite sad. But the food there is nice, especially when you are living in the boarding school -.-

Then went arcade and DDR.. New records:
Honey Punch - AA
AA - AA (finally! been trying to double A for so long..)

Well, played some boss songs and haha it wasn't fun at all..

These few days I've been trying to mug as much as possible, and I was so bored of mugging on Monday night, I called back home to tell my parents that I am very bored. Then my mum told me to go bang the wall, haha. But anyway I have fantastic parents. :)

Oh my it's 12pm! I can eat my lunch now :)

I miss learning lower harmonies from you