Aww I just finished mugging Physics, actually I only read through the lecture notes, without any practice.. But there's no time since I still need to work on the other subjects. Was doing math just now on Sequences & Series, and Differential Equations, and I realised that there's so much that I didn't know how to do, and I really made a lot of careless mistakes. Sigh I guess I just need to practice more and more to prevent my math from deteriorating some more.
I think tomorrow will be a happy day :) I get to see choir people! And I can sing together with the choir. It really feels good to blend in with the music. I can't wait to sing! Especially after the long periods of playing mindlessly and mugging >.< And I get to see you too
I can't stand it, I'm just stoning in front of the computer, I don't know what to do now!
我需要些勇气
Friday, June 13, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:15 PM