Sunday, February 17, 2008

LALALA it's sundae morning! Breathe in fresh air.. *vomits*

Anyway, yesterday went PS to see my bro audition for 星光大道, and he went into the 2nd round! He's gonna be competing today, which I don't think I can go, got tons of homework to do, especially econs. And omg there are some season 1 campus superstar people, like cheeyang, khim, evonne who all went into the 2nd round. Haha.

And I went ddr! yay! No AAs though.. But I managed to pass PSM Expert. After that no strength for Hades. Could have passed it, it's quite easy, just very stamina draining.

Oh ya and there was talent night yesterday! Sang with Grace, and I think we did quite well though there are a few 走音s. Lots of ppl cheered for us! (= And they even asked us if we wanna perform for boarders' council investiture. Really happy. (=

Econs DRQ, anyone?

=====2.54PM=====

I'm so damn dead, I can't even do my econs homework properly. every question have to ask junyao. Why am I so useless.. AHHHH