Saturday, February 09, 2008

HAHAHA I just went back to my old blog (artix.wordpress.com) to read my previous posts (like last last year, 2006!) and they are seriously damn funny. I think that time I was quite an emo person.. All the emo posts, and I'm laughing on them man. That time I had crushes with lots of girls (lol!).. Hmm.. I'll paste one of the lame posts here:

------------------------------

September 6, 2006
Title: _50_ (50th post, I like to name my title by post number)

"Lotsa things happened today.. Today we have Chemistry test.. It wasn’t hard, but I screwed up some of the questions la.. Like got 1 question about percentage yield of butanoic acid, other people got 75%, I got 5%?! Haha.. But should be able to get A1 la. Just that my max mark is only 90.Then after Chem lesson we weren’t clear on whether there was Physics remedial. I CLEARLY (vaguely) remembered that Mr Ang told us that it was cancelled. Ming Yew too. Then we just left lor. I thought there will be some people staying back la. And then one of the most disastrous things happened. I was in boarding school changing to go to Jurong Library when..

[Mr Ang Lai Chiang calling]
*picks up the call*
Me: Hallo
Mr Ang: Eh xianyou ah, you know, Mrs Ng was waiting outside and there’s no one inside the classroom!
Me: HUH? I thought you said that the remedial was cancelled?
Mr Ang: I never say ah?
Me: ??
Mr Ang: Ok you speak to Mrs Ng yourself la.
Me: ..Ok..
Mrs Ng: Hey xianyou. You told them that there wasn’t physics rememdial issit?
Me: Huh? In my memory Mr Ang told us that it was cancelled?!
Mrs Ng: Nonono? Remember? Last week we were just discussing on whether the Physics rememdial should be before or after the chemistry test?
Me: Erm.. Ya.. But I thought Mr Ang said that it was cancelled?
Mrs Ng: NO?! Never mind.. I don’t care! I am going to take back 1 lesson from Mr Ang’s lessons when school reopens!
Me: Erm.. Okay..
[End of conversation]

LOL I’m screwed. I was the one who told them that there wasn’t physics remedial! But got some people remember also la. Haha.

AND THEN HOR, AT THE BUS STOP, WE WERE WAITING FOR ZK, WHEN MRS NG APPEARED.

Mrs Ng: Eh xianyou! You very clever hor!
Me: Ahh.. Mrs Ng.. Sorry ah..
Mrs Ng: Aiya never mind la.
Me: Sorry ah Mrs Ng
Mrs Ng: Where you all going?
Me: Oh, Jurong Library..

Ok forgot about the conversation liao. She was waiting for 852.

Then we just wait. ZK said that he will end by 1230. We waited until 1250 when 852 left and Mrs Ng went up the bus.

I waited until I was damn impatient liao xD then I went to Westmall myself first (to check out Jay Chou’s newest album). DAMN SINGAPORE! Why the albums still not out? T_T Then I went to Hallmark to buy a card.. And I walked out.. When.. OMGWTHBBQ? MRS NG APPEARED

Mrs Ng: Hey xianyou.. Why you end up here ah..
Me: Ah.. Mrs Ng.. *shit* I am trying to find _something_.. (gives the spastic smile)
Mrs Ng: Ok byebye

ZZZ Today I very 有缘 with Mrs Ng hor.

Then I was waiting for 66 when I saw Che Jian T_T He said 66 just passed over.. WAHH SO SUAY.. (Momo said that he saw him while on the bus. OMG SO THAT 66 IS WHAT THEY TOOK) Ok lorz. Wait lor. Sigh.

Arrived at Jurong Entertainment Centre at around 2.15.. And I wasn’t very late haha. Then we mugged at Jurong Library again.. No table la! Have to sit on the ground..

Now back in boarding school.. Have to mug maths la.. Tomorrow’s maths test.. Mr Ang extra la.. We sure score very low one..

Ok thats about it for today bah.. Feeling better now.. (="

----------------------

The Mrs Ng part really make me laugh. 3 times in a day at different locations!

Haha.. Hope you enjoy it like I did! (=