Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's sundae morning again. And I'm stoning.. Hmm let's recall what happened!

The choir practices were awesome. As in we were quite good so Ms Lim went zi high and we high with her. (= Well it was just good, don't know how to describe la. But we learnt a lot of details about Mamayog and a bit of Pamagun. But thinking about learning Songsters by tomorrow is just killing me.

And on thursday morning I kicked the wall accidentally =.= then my 尾指 nail was like almost come out. =.= freaking painful, and it hadn't recovered until now! >.< sigh why I so careless one.

Went to watch dramafeste on thursday, and I have to say that all facs' dramas are quite nice. Don't have any personal preference, but I like Athena's story, Artemis' style, Ares' touchy touchy, 'n Apollo's expressions. All are nice la. And I'm quite glad that Artemis won 2 prizes. How can apollo win 4! =.= Haha..

And hmm, on Saturday I went to fac dance '07 practice.. Then don't know what happen le la.

DotA competition going on now in boarding school.. And I actually feel sad for 1 of the teams; their strongest player went MIA so I went to substitute for them, in the end the whole team can't play 'cos they say the office people didn't see their registration form, even though they submitted on tuesday! So sad.. Really pity them man.

Stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone

EDIT: I just realised that in my old blog I actually was like showing everyone that I have a crush on that girl. =.= How childish.