Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been quite long since I last blogged, thanks to tmnut screamyx (TMNet Streamyx) with their barely-usable connection which was miraculously fixed this morning.

I started to think, I've been losing touch with things that I used to love.. First was choral singing, or actually, time spent with choir; ever since I came back to Malaysia I have been kind of losing contact with my choirmates, my juniors.. And I don't like it when I kind of meet them after a long time and feel a bit weird about how we used to be really really good friends but separated for so long. I saw a few blog posts from my choir juniors today, xingyi, jiamin and yichan, I think our juniors are really struggling now, but I really hope that they'll pull through, they'll create the gold with honours that they deserve after all the hard work. After all, they're a fun n' lovin' batch.

Second was DDR, I caught a glimpse of my DDR folder and I was like wow, what a long time since I last played DDR. Maybe it's just a game, but it used to be something that I really love, dancing, and it's just fun. Rhythmic stuff just get me onto the beat.

And I feel that I haven't accomplised anything that I'm proud of during this break, I've just been living on and I feel like life's dragging me instead of me leadin' it.

Here's a good song for everyone.