Monday, April 06, 2009

I passed my driving test. Phew.. Seems like my package included a lil' bribing and that did the job. Haha. The examiner actually braked for me o.0

Anyway, will be getting my license next week, which is like a few days after I've gone up to KL. Sadded because I can't drive up. Haha.

My dad bought a USB to LAN device for me, now I can use my computer to surf the net with our wired modem. Thank you dad :) You're the best.

And my bro got A+ for his sociology mid term! Like, wow. Haha.

第一个清晨 by 王力宏, I realised, is one of the few songs that doesn't have drums accompaniment throughout the whole song. That's cool, because without drums few songs can actually pull it through without making itself sound boring or such. And that made me appreciate the song more..

Listening to random songs in my library, though I'm in the chinese pop mood these few weeks.. My english songs are thrown aside sadly. Haha.