今天真是糟透了。
Woke up early in the morning to attend my driving lesson at 9am, and I sucked today. Stalled like crazy, has never remembered ANY SINGLE TIME to flash the direction lights, keep getting nagged by the instructor. This is crazy.
Then at the office, I was thinking about my driving lesson while going to the photostating shop, and I realised that I am over my destination and I reached the toilet at the other end.
I didn't bring my laptop today to work as I expected huge amounts of colouring from the new plans from today. In the end, I did almost nothing today other than staring at the small iPod screen for up to 5 hours.
When I reached home and bathed, my aunt came to deliver my dinner. Then, after she left, the electric door got stuck. And it's omgwtfbbq-ing heavy, I have to lift it up and move it so that the wheels are in place (how the hell did they get out of place anyway?) And I did it while it was raining, and no shelter. AND, my WHITE shirt got dirtied by the electric door.
I was thinking about having a nice dinner after all the work (which left me sweating and I BATHED ALREADY), and then the 菜豆 turned out to be not fully cooked.
Today is a screwed day. Period.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Posted by artix at 7:37 PM