Friday, March 06, 2009

Today a lot of things happened.

Woke up at 11am because I was LANing with friends in NUS until 3am -.- Anyway, went to school and met up with Junyao and Adriel, then proceeded to find other friends.

Then it was A's results release, our cohort did worse than last year but well the papers were weird anyway. I'm really happy for myself as I got 4As and B for GP (read: B FOR GENERAL PAPER) I'm like wow that's a damn good grade for a subject that I've been getting E/S.

Anyway I think the saddest is Philip Chan he got B for physics which is like extremely weird. And a merit for H3 Physics.. ).(

Oh and the class gave me the "long overdue birthday present" haha thank you!! I'll try to start on Brave New World, and yay Taylor Swift album XD haha. I'm listening to it now!

Current Music: Forever and Always - Taylor Swift

I can't believe I'm doing this again why did you appear?