I'm back for more action! Actually not..
I have been slacking over this week doing nothing.. Sigh.. Promos how??!! I can't concentrate. That's why I hate hols, it just drags me to playing games and watching movies and stuff. I did like 2 questions of Differential Equations and that's all. -.-
Teachers' day performance was a fun and successful one, all my friends said that we sang quite well (= but I think we did go off-pitch here and there la, just that they didn't realise. Oh yes and Jerry was really very good man. Thumbs up for him.
Watched Like Mike 2 yesterday. Okay that was random.
And downloading High School Musical 2 soundtrack.. I love that show! The songs are really very very nice. And it gives refreshing songs after everyone got SO bored with HSM1. Haha.
boo! cannot stress yourself okay!
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Posted by artix at 10:44 AM