Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Had a boring chem lesson yesterday which Mdm Ching can't finish Alkenes -.- and then went out with Jacob, Junyao and Joshua to Dhoby Ghaut.

SUPERNOVA 2 MACHINE INSTALL?!! OMG OMG OMG I'm super lag la! Should have gone to the arcade more often. The interface of the new DDR machine is really great (= True blue. New record, got AA for A~~ Now I really hope I can get AA for AA. (Oh FYI A and AA are two songs. Haha.) Tried Unreal yesterday and it's really hard. Can't do the jumping at all. -.- And yeah I got 860,000 for MAX 300 yesterday. Now my score's stagnant there lol.

LAN dota was quite ok. In 2v2s I won all the matches but in 2v3s I lost all the matches. Haha. Too chiong liao.

And now I'm in boarding school 颓废-ing again.. Don't know what to do and totally no mood to study -.-