Oh my god I just realised that I have not blogged for like 10 days. But well never mind lol.
DDR.. Got Xepher Challenge's A grade recorded into my amusement pass, but it was a lower (yes lower) A, with 8.2 million.. Sigh. Gotta reach my target for 8.5 million. And get a better score for MAX 300 too, and pass MAXX Unlimited, and.. Sigh too many songs to play. And Supernova 2's boss songs seems fun! Unreal looks like some Japanese Anime, and the steps are relatively hard (to me, as I can't do stream jumps). NGO is lollingly gay, with so many BPM changes, haha.
Block test results are out.. Let's see. Hmm.
Maths - A (okay yeah)
Chem - A (that ends the line of good results)
Physics - E (nearly failed.. Zzz)
Economics - S (WTF I STUDY SO HARD FOR IT)
GP - E (44.5 marks, lol)
Gotta bulk up on Econs.. I can do well de lorhz. -.- Sigh sigh..
This week was kinda fun I guess? Learnt 2 new songs, one is Albero where we appreciate the joy of singing clashing chords (MAN IT SUX) and the other one which I can't remember the name, has some elements of Song Without Words II in it. (okay you know how bad that song is.) But I still enjoyed my time in choir, yay lol
Last Saturday was stupid, went to Awards Day, sang SCHOOL SONG, and then dismiss. -.- Guess they're afraid that the students won't sing the school song lol.
And after that I went to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. Overall it was kinda nice I guess, but there's too many deviations from the book itself (no choice la, movie must cut short mah..) and the final "fight" between Voldemort and Dumbledore was kinda lame but well, animation.. Haha.
Surprisingly Mr Kelvin Tan (econs teacher) has a blog, and his blog is all about poker card playing and.. JAPANESE MODELS WTH? (not joking, check out his blog kelvintan73.livejournal.com)
DEATHLY HALLOWS TOMORROW! Ordered it for 47 bucks I think. Really want to read the book tomorrow man. But thanks to that web spoiler, I knew who died and all some stuff. Zzz. But well it's okay la. (= Really expecting the book to be sooo good!
This is a long post isn't it. Haha. Okay I guess I have nothing else to talk about, and byebye hahaha.
OMG
Friday, July 20, 2007
Posted by artix at 4:16 PM