Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hehehehehee...e.ehhhehehehehe...

Woooohohohooo wehheheheehahahhahahaa

Sunday was DDR outing (plus celebration of den's bdae). It was super exciting! Though I didn't make any real records, it was certainly fun. Continuous for like 3+ hours of DDRing is kinda cool, but I lost energy in the middle. My Xepher challenge is again at the 7.9 million score curse, I hope I'll be able to break it some time )= OH YA AND THE MACHINE WAS IN OFFLINE MODE THAT DAY. So my Max 300 record was not recorded.. Sad.. But I get the feeling that I can set new records pretty easily for that song. Wow Exotic Ethnic was cool.

And den was kinda touched I think. She said that she didn't have a bdae cake for 10 years, which is like super sad.. So I'm glad that me and the dancers can bring her a memorable bdae celebration! (=

And I slacked through Monday as expected, and Tuesday was sian.. Go school do what shit! -.- PW DIE LE LAAAAA zzzzz.

Ehh why my post so un-structured.

Okay now I should sleep as tomorrow there's PAINTBALL... Lol.