Monday, June 08, 2009

These few days have been hectic man.

National Chinese Debate competition was held last Thursday to Sunday. I was the timekeeper for some of the competitions.. And it was quite fun, being there to listen to the debates, I think all the debaters are like super pro, I could never be such a fluent speaker like them. And I got to know a few friends who was timekeeping with me, namely JieXuan, Jeanna, Can Hong, Shuyun and Isabelle.

But the thing that really upsets me is the way they organize the competition, the internal stuff is so damn freaking uncoordinated and a LOT of things were decided last minute. And even the results are not exactly very fair. Haiz.

It was an enriching experience though.

 
This is the winning picture.
But I cut my hair today! It's super short now. Will post pictures when I have a proper one. But the imba thing is my brother, now he has hot red hair!!! Lol.