Here's a quick update FOR YOU MISS YEE.
Life's been as boring as always, I started working at my mum's friend's office, doing some architecture stuff.. Of course I'm not doing the main work, only helping my boss to take calls, type documents and help to colour his building plan. Basically, it's simple and slack, and I get to use my computer there and if I'm lucky I can even connect to the ever-so-weak wireless available there.
And my parents are now seriously indulged into China TV shows, they just keep SPAMMING DVDs they bought from China on our dear DVD player, and thus I have been eating at the dining table.. alone during dinner times because they'll be sticking their eyes to our TV at home even when eating. -.- Fine, since they won't disturb me anyway. Hahaha.
Without work I've mostly been dotaing.. BORING. My guitar's spoiled so I'm attempting to fix it by untying all the strings to leave it to rest for a while. Which means no music for me :( Can't even practice.
Can't wait to go to Singapore!!! There's so many things I want to do there:
1. Visit CHOIR PEOPLE rioHC ftw!! Don't know how the juniors are doing..
2. Visit my class people also!!!!
3. Newest version of DDR is available in Singapore can't miss it man!!!
4. Receive A's results :(
Well of course number 4 is the most disastrous one. But who cares. Wow there seems to be a lot of exclamation marks above.
Ok that's not a "quick" update anymore. Haha. 8D
edit: before I forget here's some photos.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Dying hair haha now it's like completely reddish-brown, no traces of purple.
Family photo during Chinese New Year. And me with my failed attempt at styling hair
Dad insisted one with the big screen tv. lol
Posted by artix at 11:42 PM


