A long long time ago..
Wow it's been soo long since I last blogged. Lots of stuff have happened, and I don't really know what to talk about. Choir's back, and my schedule's tight.. Lots of stuff to be done, Grad Day just ended and now there's Open House. >.< Quite busy, you know? But I'll try to manage.
And ZOMG PW SUXXX
I got back 2 of my papers, got 81 for chem. I had too many careless mistakes.. And for physics it was totally surprise, I got A! Totally didn't expect it, since I thought that it was a hard paper.
My maths got owned by junyao.. zzz But I don't really care, I owned him in Chem anyway. xPP Still an A though. Now the only thing that I'm scared about is ECONS ECONS GGGG
DDR Outing was stupid, *ahem* lots of people *ahem* pangseh-ed us.. what the hell man. Only me, Denise and Jia Da turned up. But I had fun, and I nearly passed Max 300 SMMM! No stamina.. Must train more next time, now I can't perfect attack all the songs liao.. Haha..
My new com's Office 2007 is totally screwing up, it keeps popping up saying some setup error -.-"
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Posted by artix at 8:30 PM