^^^^^^^^ READ, I TYPED WRONG = =
Anywayz the first two days were around the same, from 8am to around 12.45pm we were sitting in the auditorium listening to the people crapping about academic stuff.. It's like so damn long la. And I didn't dare to bring the mp3 players because I'm scared I will get caught (very unlikely).
Well I guess I need to cut my hair. The PC of Student Welfare said they're gonna conduct a hair check next week. But my brother said my hair won't be caught wor. Anything. Haha.
The orientation was quite fun though. I'm in OG34 which comprises of someone eligible to be my dance partner (well you get what I mean) hahaha. We played some ice breakers and today we played station games. The slippery slope was quite fun but I was all wet. I don't like the Blow Up! because I'm scared of explodin' balloons =P
And I'm surprised that Evelyn is a Malaysian! And lives in boarding school also! Haha! Must get to know her more. Haha.
Well that's about it. Good night~ OMG I FORGOT TO PUT SANDALS IN MY BAG
First & Second Day of Scholl
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Posted by artix at 11:08 PM