Wow. I had too many stuff on my head that I forgot about the MA forum.
Anyway.. Exams are indirectly over. (Only Maths 2 and Chinese 1 remaining)
And I didn't expect Maths 1 to be such a feeder paper (yes we call it like this). Look at the questions! Lol. Out of 80 marks I thought that I have already scored 78. Stupid trigo xD
Anyway to my HORROR, I can do the Geography paper! It's like I never study lo. But the questions so damn direct haha. Think can pass la. At least not screwed up like Social Studies.
And something weird. The more I look at Lee Koon's blog, the more I get sad and angry, but I still want to see it. oo what's the meaning of this. Just treat this as a symbol of friendship bah.
Nah. Everyone's dead in exams.
Please.. Be your usual self..
I don't want to see you like this..
Monday, October 09, 2006
Posted by artix at 6:00 PM